Training provided by ELIXIR-LU focuses on usage of the Node services, data management, efficient use of high-performance computing to analyse complex biomedical data and reproducibility in research.
A variety of on-site and/or hands-on training courses are offered. Typically, such courses include 2 training days (or more) and are open to the research community.
Topics in courses that were taught in 2017 or are in planning stages include
• Curation of clinical data and integration to tranSMART
• User training of TMDC and tranSMART
• Basic bio-medical research IT training for researchers
• Data management at the bench – from Excel to Tidy Data in statistical analysis platform
• Basic bioinformatics, reproducible pipelines and reproducible analysis
• Data protection and stewardship
ELIXIR-LU also contributes to other training activities in Luxembourg and the Grand Region.
Have a look at our upcoming courses.
See also ELIXIR's Training Portal for access to life sciences training resources aggregated from all the ELIXIR Nodes.