ELIXIR-LU maintains the following tools and web services.
- Gene list analysis service
bioCompendium: a high-throughput experimental data analysis platform designed to work with large lists of genes or proteins for which it collects a wide spectrum of biological information. (e.g., to prioritize potential targets from gene expression analysis studies or from RNAi studies)
- Protein sequence analysis
PredictProtein: to analyse protein sequence to predict protein function and structure
- Human-gDB: a database of human G-Proteins, human G protein-coupled receptors (GPCRs), their effectors and their interactions
HIV Mutation Browser: a database of mutagenesis and mutation information on the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Visual analytics tools
- Arena3D: to visualize biological networks with multilayered graphs and to analyse big networks in a three-dimensional space representation
- PhenoTimer: to visualise time-resolved biological data and make sense out of gene-phenotype relations in a temporal context
SmartR: to visualise and analyse data within tranSMART in a highly dynamic and interactive manner.
- SBML map annotation service
- MapAnnotator: Parkinson’s Disease Map annotation service