This two-day course is aimed at project managers, researchers and graduate students in the biomedical sciences who wish to improve their skills on data handling.
In addition to lectures will offer hands-on sessions with one worked examples over the two days and covers the following:
- Data management planning with DMPs
- Working with Human Data and Data Protection obligations
- Contract management
- Data transfer using DUMA
- Ingestion and long-term storage.
- Scientific and computational reproducibility of research
- Managing analysis code
- Understanding the FAIR Principles for data
Registration is open and confirmed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Luxembourg Learning Centre
See map: Google Maps