This advanced statistics course will include feature selection in statistical tests, clustering and statistical learning methods.
Successful completion will be awarded with 1 ECTS.
- Obtaining an overview of current computational systems biology approaches for omics data analysis
- Understanding the principles behind data pre-processing, quality control and statistical analysis of large-scale biological datasets
- Obtaining experience in higher-level omics analysis via pathway and network analyses
- Learning the basics of machine learning analyses for omics sample clustering and classification
Registration is open. You can register here
- Basic working knowledge of R
- Have a computer ready with a recent version of R (4.0 or later) and RStudio (1.2 or later) installed. Please have your computer set-up well before the start of the course.
Further details will come soon.
Enrico Glaab with Veronica Codoni, Armin Rauschenberger and Leon-Charles Tranchevent
The course will be held online. Access will be available for registered participants only.