ELIXIR-LU aims to offer technical solutions designed to guarantee long-term sustainability of data and tools for Translational Medicine
- Data catalogue, storage and access management
- Tool registry
There are currently no services open to the public that enable sharing of curated and integrated Translational Medicine data effectively. ELIXIR-LU aims to provide a unique service that will have scientific, technical and economic impacts
- Time and cost-efficient access to curated and integrated data
- Easy management and analysis of datasets for re-use in research
- New opportunities for Systems Medicine research (pooling across studies, across diseases, etc.)
- New discoveries and a better understanding of health and disease
- Collaborations with industry
The services provided by the Node are cost-effective and available to every life-science researcher in the EU and worldwide.
Data access is subjected to the data access policy of each dataset.