ELIXIR-LU is offering technical solutions designed to guaranty long-term sustainability of data and tools for Translational Medicine:
- data catalogue, storage and access management
- tool registry
There is currently no publicly available service to share curated and integrated Translational Medicine data. ELIXIR-LU aims to provide a unique service that will have scientific, technical and economic impacts:
- Time and cost efficient access to curated and integrated data
- Easy management and analysis of the data
- New opportunities for Systems Medicine research (pooling across studies, across diseases…)
- New discoveries and better understanding of health
- Collaborations with the industry
The services provided by the Node are highly cost-effective and available to every life-science researcher in the EU and worldwide.
Data access is subjected to the data access policy of each dataset.